Please note, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which may be linked from the Gr8fun Targets website.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to access or update your personal information and privacy preferences, please write to us at:
98, Lower Northam Road
Use Of Personal Information
In order to provide our customers with an effective service, we collect and store personal information. In the course of using our services, which could include making a purchase, registering on our website or signing up for our email offers, we may collect:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address;
- Details of your order and a delivery address;
- Details you provide us with when you make an enquiry;
- Information relating to your visits to our website and the pages that you access;
- Details you provide if you report an error on our website
The information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- When you make an order, we use your personal information to process your order, collect a payment, arrange delivery, to email your order and delivery information, and for ongoing customer services;
- Internal accounting;
- Analysis of website statistics to improve our performance;
- Marketing promotions and offers which you are able to opt out of.;
In the course of providing our services, we have to share your information in the following ways:
- Providing our courierdelivery agents with your contact details so they can deliver your order successfully;
- Providing details to the police or any other law enforcement or government agency where the law requires us to do so;
- Paypal, our payment provider will process your card payments.
While Gr8fun Targets takes all reasonable measures to protect your stored information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
Right to access your data
We are happy to supply you details of the data we hold relating to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
An electronic will be supplied to you free of charge.
Right to be forgotten
Also known as Data Erasure, the right to be forgotten entitles the you to have Gr8fun Targets erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have any third parties halt processing of the data. It should also be noted that this right requires controllers to compare the subjects' rights to "the public interest in the availability of the data" when considering such requests.
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to be forgotten